Protect your biggest investment with a thorough home inspection
The truth about home inspections…A THOROUGH HOME INSPECTION…TAKES TIME.
While our competitors may schedule as many as 3 or 4 inspections a day. Texas Dependable Home Inspections, PLLC, schedules a maximum of 2 inspections on any given day. We want to ensure we give every inspection the time our client deserves and perform the inspections to meet our high standards. The report not only informs our client of any potential issues with a future home, the report is also a reference of all your systems and how they are performing. We provide our clients with sample photos of deficiencies noted, photos of the accessible data labels on all HVAC equipment, water heaters and built in appliances to assist with aging the equipment and to enroll with Recall Check. We would urge anyone shopping around for a home inspector to ask for a sample report from the prospective inspector. Don’t let price decide who you will hire to inspect the MOST important and expensive investment you will make in a lifetime. We will not sell or share your personal information with 3rd party organizations or entities. We promise only to provide the highest level of integrity and customer service above all others.
With Texas Dependable Home Inspections, PLLC, you can rest assured you are getting the best value in a home inspection today. The difference starts with inspector training and certification that far exceeds the minimum standards required by TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission).
Who we are:
- Fully licensed with TREC, Texas Department of Agriculture and Structural Pest Control Services
- Fully insured
- InterNACHI, CMI, CPI, certified
- Highly trained to inspect your entire home
- Prompt, Professional and Courteous
Inspections we offer:
- New construction – Pre drywall inspection, first walk through (Blue Tape) inspection and the 11th month builder warranty inspection
- Pre Owned homes slab or pier and beam foundations
- Wood Destroying Insect report (WDI / Termite)
- Aerobic septic systems
- Underground irrigation systems (sprinklers)
- Boat docks, boat houses and boat lifts+
Unable to attend the inspection? No problem, we generate and email every report on the same day. We encourage our clients to review the report and then we can go over the report in a phone call at their convenience. Finally, we will not abandon you after the inspection. If you have any questions at any time, we want you to help however we can.